Our standard courses are designed for those who want to learn Spanish or improve their Spanish knowledge to be able to communicate in everyday life. The methodology of the course has a communicative and action-oriented focus that integrates the development of the 4 language skills: interaction and oral skills, interaction and writing skills, listening comprehension and reading comprehension.
We offer a wide range of standard courses so that you can choose the one that best suits your personal interests or motivations:
- Semi Intensive 10 with 10 lessons per week, 2 lessons per day.
- Semi Intensive 15 with 15 lessons per week, 3 lessons per day.
- Intensive 20 with 20 lessons per week, 4 lessons per day. It´s the most popular course among our students.
- Super Intensive 25 with 25 lessons per week, 5 lessons per day.
- Super Intensive 30 with 30 lessons per week, 6 lessons per day. This courseis recognized as Bildungsurlaub in the majority of Germany´s federal states.
- Combined 20 + 5 with 20 group lessons and 5 private lessons per week, 5 lessons per day.
- Adults 50+ with 10 lessons per week, 2 lessons per day, aimed at people over 50 years old.
- Private 20 with 20 private lessons per week, 4 lessons per day.
- Private 30 with 30 private lessons per week, 6 lessons per day.
According to Málaga Sí´s Curriculum Plan (that follows the instructions of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Reference Levels for Spanish. Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute) and depending on the Spanish knowledge level.
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
Registration fee 30,00€.
Our students can participate free of charge in the Mini Workshops (+5MT) on Spanish and Latin American culture.